State-of-the-art recording, mixing, and mastering facility located in the heart of Hollywood.
Through meticulous attention-to-detail, our goal is to provide all the creative resources for you to write, produce, mix, or master your next hit record.
Step into your own one-of-a-kind musical sanctuary, converted from a classic cinema built in the 1970s, where artists such as Michael Jackson would host private screenings. With a massive projection screen directly in front of the control room window, immerse yourself into your own private oasis of creativity.... Show more
Included & additional services
Hire an Engineer for your session directly from the studio.
Looking for help with mixing or mastering?
This studio offers additional services that you can add to your studio booking.
Details to keep in mind
Max studio occupancy:
Always available 24/7
Within hours accepted
Day rate discount:
20% off for 8+ hours
Parking: Free street parking on Seward St, metered parking on Santa Monica Blvd.
Hospitality: Bottled Water, Red Bull, Coffee, Tea, and assorted snacks. Private restroom.
• Projection Screen w/ Epson HD Projector
• PlayStation 4 w/ selection of games (latest NBA 2K + FIFA, Call of Duty, GTA, etc.)
• Apple TV w/ Netflix, HBO, and ESPN
Studio B / Lounge:
• 42” Flat Screen HDTV
• Apple TV w/ Netflix, HBO, and ESPN
• Full DJ Setup - Pioneer CDJ3000 (Pair) + 900NXS2 Mixer
• Business Grade High Speed Internet (600mbps/down + 35mbps/up)
• Philips Hue Multicolor Lighting System... Show more
Monitoring & Speakers:
• Barefoot MicroMain26 Monitors (Studio A)
• KRK ROKIT 10-3 G4 Monitors (Studio A)
• Crane Song Avocet IIA
• Trinnov ST2 Pro Room Optimizer
• ADAM Audio A77X Monitors (Studio B)
• Neumann U 87 Vintage Condenser Microphone
• Shure SM7B
• Mac Mini (3.2GHz Quad-Core i7, 32GB RAM)
• Universal Audio Apollo x6 + Apollo 16 (A Room)
• Universal Audio Apollo Twin (B Room)
• Rupert Neve MBC Mastering Grade A/D Converter
• Pro Tools 12, Ableton Live 10, Logic X, FL Studio
• BAE 1073MPL 500 Microphone Preamp
• Pultec EQP-500X 500 Series Program Equalizer
• Tube-Tech CL 1B Tube Optical Compressor
• Smart Research C2 Stereo Compressor
• Empirical Labs EL8X Distressor
• Sequential Prophet-6 6-voice Analog Synthesizer
• Dave Smith Instruments Prophet-08 8-voice Analog Synthesizer
• Roland Juno-106 6-voice Analog Synthesizer
• Yamaha Upright Electric Piano
• Ample Sound Guitar & Bass Collection
• ANA 2 (Sonic Academy)
• Arturia V Collection 8
• Keyscape (Spectrasonics)
• Komplete 12 (Native Instruments - Full Suite)
• Nexus 3
• Phase Plant (Kilohearts)
• Omnisphere (Spectrasonics)
• Output (Full Suite incl. Arcade subscription)
• Slate Digital All Access (Full Suite)
• Spitfire Audio (Epic Brass & Woodwinds, Epic Strings, Felt Piano, Firewood Piano, Intimate Strings)
• D’Angelico Premier Tammany (Acoustic)
• D’Angelico Deluxe Bedford (Solid Body Electric)
• D’Angelico Deluxe DC (Hollow Body Electric)
• Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MIDI Keyboard
• Ableton Push 2
Plug-ins & Processing:
• Acustica Audio Pensado EQ
• AutoTune Pro + EFX (Antares)
• Brainworx Digital V3 EQ
• Eventide Blackhole Reverb
• Eventide MicroPitch
• FabFilter (Full Suite)
• Izotope Music Production Suite 2.1
• McDSP (Full Suite)
• Oeksound Soothe2
• ShaperBox (Full Suite)
• Sonible smartEQ2
• SoundToys (Full Suite)
• Synchro Arts VocAlign Ultra
• UAD Ultimate 9 (Full Suite)
• Valhalla Room, VintageVerb, Plate, Shimmer, Supermassive
• Waves (Full Suite)... Show more
Artists: Rae Sremmurd, Smokepurpp, Smooky MarGielaa, Tyla Yaweh, Fetty Wap, DeathbyRomy, Aluna, 24kGoldn, Bankrol Hayden, Kent Jones, Guapdad 4000, KIRBY, Chelsea Collins, Crywolf, etc.
Producers: Mike WiLL Made-It, WondaGurl, Myles Willem, Illa The Producer, Apex Martin, Mike Hector, Austin Millz, Mike McHenry, JOYRYDE, Grandtheft, etc.
Songwriters: Gizzle, Stacy Barthe, J.Lauryn, Alex Hosking, Aldae, Bridget Kelly, Kes Kross, T Coles, etc.... Show more
In the event that a booking which originates from the Studiotime platform needs to be modified or cancelled for any reason, both parties will be responsible for any modificatons or cancellation directly. Studiotime is not a party to any contractual booking agreement between both parties, we are solely a platform that helps Artists discover Studios and their services, and then helps them communicate directly for the intended use of bookings. Studiotime is therefore not responsible for any modifications or cancellations. We encourage both parties to communicate in a timley through our platform or other means in the event this should occur.
Studiotime does allow studios to identify their cancellation policy on their listing directly for informational purposes and reference. By using the Studiotime platform, you must communicate and agree to any cancellation policy that is identified on a listing, through direct messaging, or as otherwise communicated outside of our platform as it may apply to any booking agreement that is eventually made. As Studiotime does not process any fees or payments through our platform, we are not responsible to provide any refunds to either party for any payments made or received.
We've made some updates to Studiotime based on the feedback & suggestions from our community. As of 3/21/2020 we are no longer facilitating payments for booking transactions through Studiotime. Instead, you can still request to book studios directly as you always have, but you can now pay directly using the preferred method indicated by the studio and directly.
We no longer charge booking fees for artists OR studios and are proud to make Studiotime more affordable & accessible. With this in mind, we’ve updated our terms, community guidelines, fees (some removed!), and our help center.
We made this modal and have an acceptance confirmation so we can share this news and make sure you confirm that you’ve read it and agree. We’re here to help so if you have any questions please send us an email [email protected].
Please be informed that our Studiotime Terms of Service have been revised. The updated Terms of Service are effective immediately for new users and thirty (30) days after posting notice of such change on Studiotime’s website for existing users. You can view our updated Terms of Service here.
Please be sure to read our updated Terms of Service. By pressing the “I Accept” button below, you represent that you have read and agree to the updated Terms of Service. If you have any questions, you can contact us at [email protected]