Hello, I'm SHi M.Joined July 2018
Verified reviews from artists (17)
Izi M•January 2020•
- KHSHi's a really chill dude and super easy to work with. Killer setup, good vibes. This is the spot y'all
Kid H•January 2020•
- MMIt was a pleasure working with you thanks again!
Mark-Edwinn M•November 2019•
- RCDope spot
Ranny C•September 2019•
- SADope dude, super easy to work with and works quick too 👍🏾 Would def recommend 🤙🏾
Sadeeq A•September 2019•
- AGGreat experience all around
Andrew G•September 2019•
- MBI rented the studio for one of te producers I’m managing and he loved it. Really professional and high quality studio, the owner Shi is a really nice guy and very responsive. My artist will stay in town for other 2 months and we for sure we’ll keep working at the Dojo studios. Thank you so much!
Maria de la Paz B•August 2019•
- MDDOPE ENGINEER ,GOOD VIBES ,EVEN BETTER MUSIC.
Miattra D•June 2019•
- AESHi M is a super talented dude! I appreciate how helpful and thoughtful he was throughout the entire process. He helped me lay down a fire track and if I ever decide to make another one, I know exactly who to go to. If anyone is in the LA area and look for a dope producer, SHi is your man. Appreciate you!
Alex E•June 2019•
- PBAmazing experience!!! Can't wait to come back!
Phillip B•May 2019•
- DKGuy is a great dude!
Dakota K•April 2019•
- PGShi was really helpful. He was flexible with our booking, and got us in and working right away. Very comfortable space.
Patrick G•April 2019•
- CRDefinitely a fan of this studio. Very easy to get too, good private space with top of the line equipment. Shi is definitely a good guy and great at what he does. We did a combination of recording and getting the tracks mixed and mastered and couldn’t be more pleased with the service. I recommend this studio to any artist trying to level up.
Cortes R•April 2019•
- JODope spot. Will definitely be back.
Jorge O•March 2019•
- WZIt was awesome, everything was in great quality and worked very well and he was very nice and chill and helpful.
William Z•March 2019•Show more